Tuesday 3 April 2012

Iya..

Well what can I say? It's been a while since I last posted on here, 23rd of June 2011!! I haven't properly introduced myself, have I not? Well me name is Abigail and I'm from a little Lancashire town name Accrington. Yes, Accrington Stanley- often pronounced and accented in the Liverpoolian twang. No I'm not your average, generalised teenage thug but I do love to party and do what all teenagers should do, LIVE. I'm into make up, pink, boys, I'm just a girl really. Also I'm big with my fashion, shopping is my life. Right now I only have an audience of two followers of which I wish to increase! Anything you may want to know, feel free to comment and I'll reply as soon as I can. I hope to maintain my blog and eventually host competitions for the readers, but of course I need readers so please follow and share my blog!! Love you all, Abbie xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment